Our added value: we have a unique expertise that combines tourism and aviation bakground
a) Representation of Tourism destinations
Our "turn key" approach gives your destination the opportunity to work together on an integral plan covering all areas needed to successfully promote your destination and attract vistors to your destination:
- Marketing and advertising at pax origin cities
- FAM Tours / Press Tours
- Local Pro active representation (with Governments, Local authorities)
- Agreements with airlines for regular flights
- Agreements for charter programs
By destination we mean:
- Specific Cities or locations
- Beaches or Resorts
Depending on size, geographical and political characteristics, promoting a destination, might also include:
- National Governments
- Official Tourism Organization
- Private Tourism Organizations
- Local Governments
- Chambers of commerce (Hotel, Restaurants)
- Hotels and accomodations
- Transport providers
- Tourism, entertainment and sport activities companies
- Destination managers
- Airport operators
- Charter operators
In order to set up a successful representation, we team up with all major stakeholders involved in promoting a destination:
Opening a new destination is a difficult challenge.
If your airline flies or plans to fly to Argentina, we develop ALL actions so that the return on investment of operating a destination can be achieved in the shortest possible time.
An adequate planning covering all areas will result in increasing revenues and load factors in the shortest possible term.
Not doing so, will delay the ROI and often generates doubts on the route being flown.
We do not work on single, isolated actions. We focus on an integral approach!
These actions can be summarized in:
- Legal representation of the Airline (demanded by local civil aviation authority)
- Requests for permissions and certifications
- Opening of a local office at destination
- All legal and accounting issues necessary to perform operations
- Institutional Relations with Press, authorities, tour operators, etc.
- Coordination of Fam tours and Press tours
- Training sessions for tour operators and travel agents
- Permanent visits to travel agents
- Cocktails and events (eg: official launching event)
- Negotiation of all ground services at airport
- Facilitation of crew handling while at destination
- Dedicated web site
- Abiax staff dedicated to your airline